SBI SO Recruitment 2018 For Specialist Officers | B.E/B.Tech/CA/MBA | 47 Vacancies On 22 November 2018 @ Mumbai
SBI SO Recruitment 2018
|Company Name||SBI ( State Bank Of India)|
|Job Role||Specialist Cadre Officers|
|Salary||Up to Rs 23 Laks/Annum|
|Last date||22 November 2018|
- B.Tech/ B.E. (Computer Sciences)/ MCA/MBA (Business Analytics)/ M.Stat. (ISI Kolkata)
- Other Qualifications (Preferred): Data Analytics Qualifications
Sector Credit Specialists:
- Charted Accountant / MBA (Finance))/Master in Finance Control/ Master in Management Studies/ PGDM (Finance).
Portfolio Management Specialists: Chartered Accountant / MBA (Finance)
Sector Risk Specialists:
- Chartered Accountant / MBA (Finance) /ICWA/ CFA
- Other Qualifications (Preferred): Financial Risk Manager (FRM) Certification by Global Association of Risk Professional (GARP)
Age limit (As on 30.09.2018): 25 to 35 years
Relaxations in upper age limit:
- 5 years for Schedule Caste/Schedule Tribe
- 3 years for Other Backward Classes (NCL)
- PWD (SC/ST)-15 Years, PWD (OBC)-13 Years, PWD (GEN)-10 Years
- Others as per government policy.
SBI SO Recruitment – Post wise vacancies: 47 Posts
- Analytics Translators – 4 Posts
- Sector Credit Specialists – 19 Posts
- Portfolio Management Specialists – 4 Posts
- Sector Risk Specialists – 20 Posts
- Middle Management Grade Scale-III: CTC 19.50 LPA (Rs.42,020-51,490/Month)
- Senior Management Grade Scale-IV: CTC 23.00 LPA (Rs.50,030-59,170/Month)
SBI SO 2018 Selection process:
- The selection process will be based on shortlisting and interview.
- The applications received will be shortlisted on the basis of candidate’s qualification, suitability, experience etc. Adequate number of candidates as decided by the Bank will be called for Interview.
- Merit list for selection will be preaperd in descending order on the basis of scores obtained in interview only.
- General and OBC candidates: Rs.600/-
- SC/ ST/PWD candidates: Rs.100/-
Mode of Payment:
- Online mode using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking etc.
- Starting date of Online Registration: 30.10.2018
- Closing date of Online Registration: 22.11.2018
- Online payment of application fee: 30.10.2018 to 22.11.2018
- Last date for printing your application: 07.12.2018