Schindler Hiring For Freshers As Engineer Trainee On Jun 2017 @ Chennai
|Job Role||Engineer Trainee|
|Last Date To Apply||ASAP|
- The Engineer Traineer will be responsible for installation of the entire product range on multiple projects in his territory with the help of sub contractors, resulting into safe, timely and quality output and thus leading to greater customer satisfaction.
- Planning and executing the installation and commissioning of elevators and escalators as per the agreed timelines, cost and as per the Schindler Safety and Quality standards.
- Plans the jobs and provides supervision to the sub – contractors’ workers for timely completion of the project.
- Co-ordinates with the Account Executive / Manager, Logistics team for material, engineering team for troubleshooting and Service team for smooth handover to ensure total customer satisfaction.
- Ensures high customer satisfaction.
- Degree/Diploma Engineer (Mechanical / Electrical/ Electronics)
- Experience: 1 to 2 years in the Elevator industry
- IT: MS Office
- Languages:- English (proficiency)- Hindi(advance), Regional Language(basic)
- Preferences: Experience in the same industry.