ServiceNow Recruitment 2018 For Associate Application Developer | B.E/B.Tech @ Hyderabad
ServiceNow Recruitment 2018
|Job Role||Associate Application Developer|
- As an Applications Developer, you will be a key member of the Customer Support Development group with the opportunity and responsibility to design, implement, and support applications both within our internal Service-now platform and complementary 3rd party platforms.
- In this hands-on role, you will work closely with the Customer Support team members and inter-departmental “internal customers” to understand detailed requirements, design, implement, test automation and deliver high quality products.
- You will be working in a collaborative team using agile software development methodology.
- Your designs and implementations will also need to ensure security, integrity and consistency of critical user and customer data.
- BS in Computer Science or similar discipline or equivalent experience
- Experience with building automated test scripts
- Experience with web technologies including AngularJS, HTML, CSS/SASS
- Firm understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and workarounds, asynchronous request handling, partial page updates and AJAX
- Understanding of Responsive design and able to translate designs and style guides to functional user interfaces
- You should thrive in an agile environment, have excellent time-management and prioritization skills, and be comfortable working with multiple teams to achieve your goals.