Shell Off Campus Drive For Freshers As Software Engineer On 25 Feb 2017
Shell Off Campus Jobs 2017
|Experience||0 – 1 years|
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|JOB Location||Across India|
|Venue Date||11 Mar 2017|
|Last Date||25 Feb 2017|
- B.E/B.Tech-2017 Batch (Computer Science, Information Technology)
- 60% above in 10th, 12th & B.Tech.
- Students with an aggregate pass percentage of 60% or more all through curriculum
- Engineering degree in the field of Computer science or Information Technology.
- Strong knowledge of Database concepts – Relational & Dimension, Data warehousing and
- Functional knowledge in Data structures and Structured programming
- Proficient in SQL programming
- Flexible and adaptable with regards to learning and understanding new technologies.
- Proven problem-solving, Logical reasoning and Analytical skills
- Strong oral communication skills with the ability to convey thoughts with clarity.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to conduct research into software-related issues and products.
- Self-motivated and directed.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment