Siemens Hiring Freshers As Associate Engineer On Jan 2017 @ Bangalore
|Job Role||Associate Engineer-Design & Development|
- Responsible for the development and delivery of parts of software component(s), for a product, in accordance to the customers’ requirements and organizational quality norms.
- Requirement analysis and design of software solutions based on requirements and architectural /design guidelines.
- Implementation of features and/or bug-fixing and delivering solutions in accordance with coding guidelines and on time with quality
- Identification and implementation of (unit/component) tests to ensure solution addresses customer requirements and does not cause impact to installed base.
- Performing code review, providing documentation (requirement/design/test specification) inputs, and ensuring delivery conforms to organization and project quality processes.
- Ensuring integration and submission of solution into software configuration management system, within committed delivery timelines.
- Collaborate with all stakeholders to implement projects in agile environment.
- Candidates should possess B.E/B.Tech/MCA/M.Sc/ME/M.Tech in Computer science or Equivalent
- Knowledge of C++, VC++, MFC, Windows SDK and XML
- Good communication skills in English (written and oral)
- Knowledge of multithreaded application and concepts required.
- Knowledge of Object Oriented principles and design patterns.
- Knowledge of various debugging techniques and tools (WinDbg, BoundsChecker, FxCop, PCLint, CPPCheck)
- Knowledge of DICOM standards is an additional advantage.
- Strong understanding of .NET/C#/ASP.NET is an additional advantage
- Understanding of SQL and databases is preferable.