Siemens Recruitment For Associate Engineer On Jun 2017 @ Bangalore
|Experience||2 – 4 years|
|Qualification||B.E/ B. Tech/ MCA/ M.E/ M. Tech|
|Job Role||Associate Engineer|
|Last Date To Apply||June 2017|
- Perform test on reusable components considering use cases of multiple products.
- Design, develop and execute test cases for functional and non functional requirements.
- Design test scenarios, prepare test environments, and provide comprehensive test reports
- Understand business needs, user workflows, and technical requirements.
- Review requirements, specifications, user documentation, help files and other project documentation.
- Testing of PC based software components and embedded software components.
- Test automation of user interfaces and APIs.
- Evaluate test results and ensure high quality for delivered components.
- Close collaboration with the software development team.
- B.E/ B. Tech/ MCA/ M.E/ M. Tech
- 2 – 4 yrs in software testing
- Expertise in requirement analysis, test specification, test design and test execution
- Expertise in setting up test environments
- Expertise in functional and non functional testing
- Expertise in manual testing concepts
- Desired to have experience in test automation and test automation tools (NUnit, Boost, Ranorex)
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Good communication skills (oral and written) and a quick lerner of new technologies and trends
- Ability to effectively communicate and interact with various stakeholders
- Knowledge of electrical engineering domain will have additional weightage
- Basic knowledge of programming languages (C#, C++)
- As per the Indian Parliament recruitment notification 2017-18, candidates should have minimum education
- qualification of Graduate Degree. Candidate should complete his / her Graduate Degree in relevant subjects from a recognized University / Institute.