Software Engineer Freshers Jobs @ Generic Electric On Oct 2017 @ Bangalore
|Company Name||Generic Electric|
|Experience||0 – 3 Years|
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Last Date To Apply||Oct 2017|
About Company :
GE Healthcare provides transformational medical technologies that are helping a new age of patient care. GE Healthcares expertise in medical imaging and information technologies, medical diagnostics, patient monitoring and life support systems, disease research, drug discovery, and bio pharmaceutical manufacturing technologies is helping physicians detect disease earlier and to tailor personalized treatments for patients. GE Healthcare offers a broad range of products and services that are improving productivity in health and enhancing patient care by enabling healthcare providers to better diagnose and treat cancer, heart disease, neurological diseases, and other conditions.
- Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
- Should be aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy,
- Must have good quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position
- Must complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines
- Must identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required
- Should support compliance/closure of Regulatory and Quality requirements before completing Design Outputs/Program Deliverables
- Must participate in continuous improvement activities by identifying and appropriately escalating process and product quality gaps, providing solutions when possible.
- Must have proven knowledge of advanced mathematics, including calculus and differential equations
- Should be a prior intern, co-op, or research experience in design engineering or manufacturing 5.
- Should have demonstrated propensity towards analytics as they relate to problem solving
- Must also have demonstrated leadership skills, community involvement, and exhibited passion for technology.
- Should have experience of working on Multi-threaded applications would be an added advantage.
- Must be responsible for programming a feature and or a small feature set.