Teradata Hiring Freshers As Software Engineer On May 2017 @ Hyderabad
Software Engineer Jobs 2017
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Skills||SQL, Communication Skills|
|Last Date to Apply||May 2017|
- Technical: Maintains all models specific to a modality in the assigned area..
- Electronic/Mechanical: Total system level trouble-shooting on complex multi-symptom problems.
- Customer satisfaction: Daily interface with product end user and technicians on equipment status issues. Acts to ensure satisfaction to primary customers.
- LCT: Assists in Account Sales visits; helps train others where necessary; identify Sales opportunities and communicate to account team.
- Business growth: Assists in the growth and direction of business in his/her geographic area.
- Productivity: Responsible for Warranty and PMS contract cost control. Administration: Responsibly completes all administration tasks on time. Ensures timely completion of FMIs and PMS inspections documentation for assigned accounts.
- Installation: Plays a leading role in complex and multifunctional rooms. Shares best practices. Maintain effective quality systems and programs compliant with ISO 9001 standard, according to the GE Service Quality Policy Statement.
Basic Qualifications :
- B.E./B.Tech/MCA/M.Tech/Ph.D. in Computer Science, Information Technology.
- Strong experience in programming with C and Data structures.
- Excellent creative, analytical, problem solving and strong debugging skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to independently come up with algorithmic solutions based on complexity and performance considerations.
- Works well in a team environment.
- Experienced should have good software development skills including design specification, coding, testing.Experience in Postgre SQL
- Participate in design, code, test, and documentation of major software component bugs according to a standard development process, with emphasis on testability and quality.
- Gain deep skills in the existing product by way of reverse engineering the code and developing a sound knowledge for design and development of the enhancements.
- Projects will consist of multiple team members and the candidate will be expected to work closely with team leader, project manager, team members as well as other supporting groups, like customer support groups and engineering.Responsible for development of enhancements to the Teradata RDBMS product and design of low to medium complex database enhancements.