Amdocs Hiring Freshers As Software Engineer On May 2017 @ Gurgaon
Software Engineer Jobs 2017
|Experience||0 – 1 years|
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Last Date To Apply||May 2017|
About Company :
Amdocs is a provider of software and services to more than 250 communications, media and entertainment service providers in more than 90 countries. Its CES (Customer Experience Solutions) span business support systems (BSS), operational support systems (OSS) and network control and optimization offerings for multiple lines of business, including wireless, wireline, broadband, cable and satellite services. The company develops, implements and manages software and services that power The New World of Customer Experience, where a wide array of innovative and personalized services are delivered seamlessly to end users, regardless of device or network.The company was founded in 1982 as an offshoot of Golden Pages, the Israeli phone directory company, which was owned by the Aurec Group headed by Morris Kahn
- You will design, develop, modify, debug and/or maintain software code according to functional, non-functional and technical design specifications.
- You will follow Amdocs software engineering standards, applicable software development methodology and release processes, to ensure code is maintainable, scalable , supportable and demo the software products to stakeholders
- You will investigate issues by reviewing/debugging code, provides fixes and workarounds, and reviews changes for operability to maintain existing software solutions.
- You will work within a team, collaborate and add value through participation in peer code reviews, provide comments and suggestions, work with cross functional teams to achieve goals.
- You will assume technical accountability for your specific work products within an application and provide technical support during solution design for new requirements.
- You will be encouraged to actively look for innovation and continuous improvement, efficiency in all assigned tasks.
- Bachelors/MCA/Masters degree of Engineering in Computer Science, Electronics or Information Technology from reputed engineering colleges like NITs, DCE, NSIT, BITs, DU etc.
- Experience range from 0 – 2 years.
- High-quality programming(C/C++/Java/any) skill along with data structure knowledge.
- Experience on any java based project in internship or college projects.
- Grade/Percentile need to be 6.0 or above.
- Strong Analytical and problem Solving skills.
- Strong Inter-Personal Communication skills.