South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2019 For Jr Clerk cum Typist | 12th/Any Degree | 192 Posts On 9 January 2019 @ Across India
South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2019
|Company Name||South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017|
|Post||Jr Clerk cum Typist|
|No of Vacancy||192|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Venue Date||9 January 2019|
- HSC/12th (+2 stage) or its equivalent examination with not less than 50% marks in the aggregate. 50% marks is not to be insisted upon in case of SC/ST/Ex-serviceman and for candidates who are Graduates.
- Typing proficiency of 30 w.p.m. in English/25 w.p.m., Hindi on computer/typewriter.
- Those candidates who are appearing in and/or awaiting results of final examination of minimum qualification at the time of applying for the notified post are not eligible.
Age limit (As on 01.01.2019): Below 42 years
Relaxations in upper age limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST candidates
- 3 years for OBC candidates
- Others as per government policy
SER – Division/Workshop wise vacancies: 192 Posts
- ADA – 28 Posts
- CKP – 24 Posts
- KGP – 36 Posts
- KGP/WS – 24 Posts
- KGP/ Stores – 39 Posts
- RNC – 2 Posts
- Hd.Qrs./GRC – 39 Posts
South Eastern Railway Recruitment Selection process:
- The selection process is based on Written Examination followed by Typing Test.
- The question paper shall be of Objective Multiple Choice Type in English & Hindi only and likely to General Awareness, Arithmetic, General Intelligence & reasoning.
- The question paper will be 90 minutes duration for 100 questions.
- Written Examination will be conducted Online in Computer (CBT).
- There shall be negative marking and 1/3 marks deducted for every wrong answer.
- Starting date for submission of application form: 10th December 2018
- Last date for receipt of application form: 9th January 2019