South Indian Bank Recruitment 2019 For Probationary Officers | Any Degree On 16 December 2018 @ Across India
South Indian Bank Recruitment 2019
|Recuritment||South Indian Bank|
|Job Role||Probationary Officers|
|Total vacancies||Not Disclosed|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Application Start Date||10 December 2018|
|Last date||16 December 2018|
- Candidate should have passed X, XII and Graduation under regular course (full time course) from a recognised University/ Institute recognised by the Govt. of India
- X/ SSLC, XII/ HSC & Graduation with minimum 60 % marks under regular course.
- Candidates who are meeting the requisite educational qualification as on 30.11.2018 only will be eligible to apply.
- Educational qualification by mode of distance education will not be considered.
Age Limit (As on 30.11.2018): Below 25 years.
- Upper age limit will be relaxed by 5 years in the case of SC/ST candidates.
Programme & Fee details:
- The selected candidates shall undergo 8-months residential campus programme at the Manipal Global Education Services Pvt. Ltd, Bangalore (MaGE) and 4 months’ internship at Bank Branch.
- On successful completion of the programme, the candidates may be awarded Post Graduate Diploma in Banking & Finance by Manipal Academy of Higher Education (MAHE) and will be absorbed to the services of the Bank as Probationary Officer in Scale I cadre.
- The fees for this Course will be Rs. 3.50 lakhs (all inclusive of boarding, Lodging and course fees, other fees, etc.) plus taxes, as applicable to be paid by the student.
South Indian Bank Recruitment PO Selection Process:
- Candidates shall be selected through selection process consisting of Online Test followed by Group Discussion or/and Personal Interview.
- Initial Shortlisting will be done based on the online test marks.
- Final Selection will be based on the consolidated marks obtained for online test, GD and Personal Interview.
Scheme of Examination:
- The test contains 120 questions with duration of 2 Hrs (120 Minutes).
- Tests will be made available on in English
|Name of Tests||No. of Qns.||Marks||Duration|
|Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||40||50||40 min|
|General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness||40||50||20 min|
|English Language||40||50||40 min|
|Data Analysis & Interpretations||40||50||40 min|
- For General Category: Rs.800/-
- For SC, ST Category: Rs.200/-
Mode of Payment:
- Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
- Hyderabad, Vijayawada, Guwahati, Delhi NCR, Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Kozhikode, Thiruvananthapuram, Kochi, Mumbai, Pune, Bhopal, Chennai, Coimbatore, Madurai and Kolkata.
- Starting Date of Online Application: 10.12.2018
- Last Date for submission of Online Application: 16.12.2018
- Payment of Application Fee in online: 10.12.2018 to 16.12.2018
- Date of Online Test: 29.12.2018