South Indian Bank Recruitment 2018 For Probationary Officers | B.E/B.Tech/Any Degree | 150 Vacancies On 25 May 2018 @ Across India
South Indian Bank Recruitment 2018
|Company Name||South Indian Bank|
|Job Role||Probationary Officers|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last date||25 May 2018|
- Candidates should possess Any Degree from a recognized university/institution.
- X/ SSLC, XII/ HSC & Graduation with minimum 60 % marks under regular course.
- Candidates who are meeting the requisite educational qualification as on 31.12.2017 only will be eligible to apply.
- Educational qualification by mode of distance education will not be considered.
Age Limit(As on 31.12.2017): Below 25 years. Candidate should be born not earlier
than 01.01.1993 and not later than 31.12.1998 (both days inclusive).
Relaxations: Upper age limit will be relaxed by 5 years in the case of SC/ST candidates.
South Indian Bank Recruitment PO Selection Process:
- The selection process of PO Officer will be based on Online Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
- Initial Shortlisting will be done based on the online test marks.
- Final Selection will be based on the consolidated marks obtained for online test, GD and Personal Interview.
Scheme of Examination:
- There will be ¼ penalty for wrong answers
- Tests will be made available on in English
|Name of Tests||No. of Qns.||Marks||Duration|
|Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||40||50||40 min|
|General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness||40||50||20 min|
|English Language||40||50||40 min|
|Data Analysis & Interpretation||40||50||40 min|
- For General Category: Rs.800/-
- For SC, ST Category: Rs.200/-
Mode of Payment: Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
- Starting Date of Online Application: 16.05.2018
- Last Date for submission of Online Application: 25.05.2018
- Payment of Application Fee in online: 16.05.2018 to 25.05.2018
- Online Test: Tentative June 2018