SPSC 100 Lower Division Clerk Vacancy Recruitment 2017 @Sikkim
SPSC LDC Recruitment 2017
SPSC Recruitment 2017
|Sikkim SPSC 100 Lower Division Clerk Posts|
|Name of the Organisation||Sikkim Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Lower Division Clerk (LDC) posts|
|No of posts||100 posts|
|Mode of application||Offline|
|Last date to apply||July 31, 2017|
|Selection Process||Written Exam, Interview|
SPSC LDC Vacancy Category Wise
|Category Name||No of posts|
|Bhutia Lepcha (Women)||7|
|Below Poverty Line Bhutia Lepcha||3|
|OBC Central List||9|
|Women OBC Central List||7|
|OBC (Below Poverty Line)||3|
|State List OBC||10|
|OBC State List (Women)||7|
|OBC State List (Below Poverty Line)||3|
|Scheduled Tribe (Women)||4|
|Below Poverty Line Scheduled Tribe||2|
|Scheduled Caste (Women)||3|
|Below Poverty Line Scheduled Caste||1|
|Primitive Tribe (Women)||2|
- Latest job alert from the Sikkim State Government. Get the details of SPSC Recruitment 2017 for 100 Lower Divisional Clerk Vacancies here.
- Apply for SPSC LDC Recruitment 2017 @ www.spscskm.gov.in before July 31, 2017
Eligibility Criteria for Sikkim PSC LDC Vacancy 2017
- Candidates should have passed the Class 12 examination with minimum marks from a recognized board.
- Additionally, the candidates should have a minimum 3 months of basic Computer applications course.
- So, to know more details on the eligibility refer the SPSC LDC Notification 2017.
Age Limit for SPSC:
- Minimum age – 18 years.
- Maximum age – 30 years.
SPSC LDC Recruitment 2017 Application Fee:
- The candidates applying for the Sikkim PSC LDC Vacancy should pay the application fee of Rs.150/-.
Selection Process :
- Written Test.
Important Dates :
- Date of advertisement release – June 13, 2017.
- Last date to submit the application forms – July 31, 2017.
How to apply?
- The candidates who are willing to apply for the SPSC Lower Divisional Clerk Recruitment 2017 should visit the official site first.
- Search for the links related to the official SPSC Sikkim LDC Notification 2017.
- Go through the notification clearly and check for your eligibility.
- If you satisfy the criterion, then click on the link to Sikkim PSC application form to download.
- Enter your details of name, date of birth, qualifications, age, etc carefully without mistakes.
- Attach the necessary documents, photographs, etc to the form.
- Send the application form to the address mentioned in the notification.
- The SPSC LDC Application Form should reach the department before the last date.
Sikkim Public Service Commission,
Old Tourism Complex, M.G. Marg,
Gangtok, Sikkim – 737101.