SSC Recruitment 2018 For Selection IV Posts | 10th/12th/Any Degree | 1141 Vacancies On 30 September 2018 @ Across India
SSC Recruitment 2018
|Examination Name||Staff Selection Commission|
|Job Role||Selection Posts (Phase IV)|
|Salary||Up to Rs.9,300-34,800/-|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last date||30 September 2018|
- Matriculation or Higher Secondary (10+2) or Graduation from a recognized university or equivalent.
Age Limit (As on 01.08.2018):
- Between 18 and 30 years.
Relaxations in upper Age limit:
- SC/ ST – 5 years
- OBC – 3 years
- PwD – 10 years (PwD + OBC 13 years & PwD + SC/ ST 15 years)
- Others as per government policy.
Post wise vacancies: 1141 Posts
- Junior Physiotherapist – 20 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Q.A.) – 109 Posts
- Scientific Assistant – 96 Posts
- Investigator Grade-II – 3 Posts
- Botanical Assistant- 31 Posts
- Data Processing Assistant – 48 Posts
- Library & Information Assistant – 10 Posts
- Dietician Grade-III (Jr. Dietician) – 2 Posts
- Dietician Grade III – 5 Posts
- Planning Assistant – 2 Posts
- Technical Assistant – 10 Posts
- Others – 805 Posts
SSC Recruitment Selection Process:
- Recruitment to Selection Posts will be made through Written Examination in Computer Based Mode consisting of Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions
- Skill Tests like Typing/ Data Entry/ Computer Proficiency Test, etc., where prescribed in
the Essential Qualification, will be conducted, which will be of a qualifying nature.
- Final Merit List will be drawn on the basis of performance in Computer Based Examination.
Scheme of Examination:
- There will be three separate Computer Based Examinations, for posts with minimum Educational Qualification of Matriculation, Higher Secondary and Graduation & above levels.
- Exam Duration: 60 Minutes (Total) for 200 Marks
- There will be negative marking of 0.50 marks for each wrong answer.
|Subject||No. of Qns||Marks|
Minimum Qualifying Marks:
- UR category – 35%
- OBC category – 30%
- Other categories – 25%
- Rs.100/- (No fee for Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribes and Ex-Servicemen/ Women candidates)
Mode of Payment:
- Offline mode through SBI Challan only.
- Application Begin Date: 05.09.2018
- Application End Date: 30.09.2018
- Offline Challan Generation End Date: 30.09.2018
- Payment Through SBI Challan: 03.10.2018
- Date of Examination: Will be announced later
- Admit Card download: One week before the date of examination.