SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2018 For Stenographer Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’ | 12th/Any Degree On 19 November 2018 @ Across India
SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2018
|Examination Name||Staff Selection Commission|
|Job Role||Stenographer Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’|
|Total vacancies||Not Disclosed|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last date||19 November 2018|
- Must have passed 12th Standard or equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Age limit (As on 01.01.2019):
- Stenographer Grade ‘C’: 18 to 30 years
- Stenographer Grade ‘D’: 18 to 27 years
Relaxations in Upper age limit:
- SC/ST Category – 5 years
- OBC Category – 3 years
- PH Category – 10 years
- PH + OBC Category – 13 years
- PH + SC/ST Category – 15 years
- Others as per Govt rules.
SSC Stenographer Recruitment – Selection Process:
The selection process will be based on Computer Based Mode Examination, Skill Test & Document Verification (DV).
Computer Based Examination:
- Computer Based Mode Examination (200 Marks) – 2 Hours
- Question paper will be of Objective Multiple choice type. Questions will be set in Hindi & English except Part-III.
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
Scheme of Examination:
|Subject||No. of Qns & Marks|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||50|
|English Language and Comprehension||100|
- The skill test will be of qualifying nature. Dictation for 10 minutes in English / Hindi at the speed of 100 w.p.m. for the post of Stenographer Grade ‘C’ and 80 w.p.m. for the post of Stenographer Grade ‘D’.
- Rs. 100/- (No fee for Women/SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Servicemen candidates).
Mode of payment:
- Fee can be paid through SBI Challan/SBI Net banking or through credit/debit cards of any bank.
- Starting Date of online application: 22 October 2018
- Closing Date for receipt of application: 19 November 2018
- Last date for making online fee payment: 21-11-2018
- Last date for generation of offline Challan: 21-11-2018
- Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank): 26-11-2018
- Date of Computer Based Examination: 01-02-2019 to 06-02-2019