Stryker Hiring Freshers As Associate Engineer On Jan 2016 @ Gurgaon
|Job Role||Associate Engineer|
|Last date to apply||Jan 2016|
About Company :
Stryker is a broadly based, global leader in medical technology with a history of success and exceptional growth. We are one of the largest players in the $35.6 billion worldwide orthopaedic market and our products improve medical professionals’ and patients’ lives in over 100 countries.Our company was founded in 1941 by an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Homer Stryker, who couldn’t treat patients with the products he had so he invented new solutions. Our history is rooted in innovation and our future will be as well.
- B.E/B.Tech from recognized university.
- Hands on experience in C++/C
- Experience in embedded software testing
- Experience in test case design and execution based on software design
- Hands on with lab and testing equipment like DSO, logic analyzer, Debugger
- Familiarity with COM ports/Protocols
- Able to understand interdependencies and relationships among many software components and between several software products
- Strong analytical, communication and problem solving skills
- Ability to identify and escalate issues for timely resolution
- Goal oriented and ability to work with cross functional teams
FaceBook Group Facebook Page