Syngene Recruitment 2018 For Junior Executive Trainee | B.Sc/Diploma @ Bangalore
Syngene Recruitment 2018
|Job Role||Junior Executive Trainee|
- Handling of hazardous chemicals/reagents, Acids Solvents
- To Ensure RM/PM availability for the weekly planned batches.
- Ensuring manufacturing operations as per GMP, GDP and Data integrity policy
- Ensure Online documentation during batch execution, BMR, ECC and other records
- Follow Standard EHS Procedure like mentioned in SDS, BMR and Risk assessment recommendations.
- Ensure readiness of the equipment and facility all the times,
- Assisting in closure of the deviation reports and addressing client comments.
- Monthly Shift scheduling and updation for the team.
- Feasible to work in shifts.
- Qualification: B.Sc (Chemistry)/ Diploma in Chemical Engineering
- Required Experience: 0-3 years