Syniverse Hiring For Freshers Software Analyst On Feb 2018 @ Bangalore
Syniverse Freshers Jobs
|Job Role||Software Analyst|
- This is an entry level engineering position focused on design, development, troubleshooting, and analysis of Syniverse products. Analyze and Design
- Understand the Project domain and architecture.
- Understand the requirement and design/approach related to the project tasks assigned to the individual.
- Ramp up / learn the software components of the project including any apis and 3rd party components.
- Ramp up / Learn on the application deployment environment like hardware, operating system (Linux etc.) and specific application servers.
- Gain Product functional knowledge to the Unit/Component level
- Analyze information to determine, recommend, and plan installation of a new system or modification of an existing system.
- Prepare reports or correspondence concerning project specifications, activities, or status.
- Develop and unit test the system as per design and plan.
- Create/develop and execution of unit test cases.
- Adaptation to the various Syniverse tools
- Software testing and creation and maintenance of documentation
- 0-1 years of relevant professional experience in the areas of application support, technical customer support, problem management, relational databases, programming languages, software development or products testing and Quality Assurance
- Responsible for dealing with International/Domestic Clients
- Knowledge of Java, J2EE, UNIX, Oracle Database and SQL
- Ability to communicate status updates to project team and management
- Ability to work independently as well as Team
- Good communication skills
- Required Interpersonal Skills
- Exceptional customer service skills and demeanor, along with the innovative ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical clients
- Excellent analytical, multitasking, and communication skills (both verbal and written), detail orientation and familiarity with testing and troubleshooting techniques.
- Strong troubleshooting and error analysis skills