Synopsys Recruitment 2018 For Intern/QA Engineer | B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA @ Across India
Synopsys Recruitment 2018
|Job Role||Intern (Technical – Engineering)/QA Engineer – Intern|
Intern at Hyderabad:
- New college graduate; B.E/B.Tech/MTech in EEE or ECE or VLSI background.
- Should have very good digital logic design and CMOS fundamentals and good communication skills.
- Knowledge of Verilog, ASIC VLSI Design flow.
Intern at Noida:
- You will be part of a strong development team in the area of System Level Modeling for Architecture exploration and Software Development.
- You will develop models for architectural components like Processors, Interconnect & Peripheral models or even complete SoC platforms using C/C++/SystemC. These models either may be modeled from scratch or will involve integration of models from third party vendors into our tool environment.
- You will help make customers successful by designing and improving flows of our product, improving software quality and by working closely with customer support.
- Candidates should possess B.E/B.Tech degree.
- Excellent in C/C++
- Knowledge of Data Structures & algorithm
- Knowledge of computer architecture
- Good to have – Knowledge of SystemC and TLM
- Good to have – Knowledge of Embedded Software
Intern at Bangalore:
- Write and execute manual test cases and test plans based on product specifications
- Enhance, maintain and adapt existing automated tests as the product under test evolves
- Report issues found by the automated tests to the product developers
- Develop and maintain automated test code written in a combination of Java and other languages
- B.Tech/MCA in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field is preferred
- Experience in software test automation is a major plus
- REST/SOAP testing, familiarity or expertise using tools like JMeter and SoapUI
- Experience writing software test cases and test plans
- Demonstrated experience setting up, configuring and using Linux and Windows operating systems
- Strong command line skills in shells such as bash, sh or powershell
- Relational database and SQL experience is beneficial
- First-hand experience working in an agile development environment
- Demonstrates good analysis and problem-solving skills
- Proven to be deadline and results driven working in a high paced, independent working environment
- Strong English communicator (written and verbal)