Synopsys Recruitment 2018 For Intern (Technical – Engineering) | B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech @ Bangalore/Across India
Synopsys Recruitment 2018
|Job Role||Intern (Technical – IT)/Intern (Technical – Engineering)|
|JOB Location||Hyderabad/Bangalore/Across India|
Intern at Hyderabad:
- B.Tech / M.Tech degree in Computer Science / Information Science or equivalent
- Operating Systems: Linux, Windows
- Programming Languages: C, C++, Java, HTML, CSS, Python,
- Areas of Interest: Big data analytics, Operating Systems, Computer Networks, Cryptography
Intern at Bangalore:
- This Engineer will work with the Power Compiler R&D team to implement synthesis product capabilities including but not limited to Synthesis for Multi-Voltage design, usability and infrastructure enhancements.
- The engineer will also have to support existing functionality and strive to improve the quality and maintainability of the software.
- Development will be in C/C++.
- The engineer will require to perform first level debugging on any issues hit during development, using standard tools available in-house.
- As part of the job, the engineer will also design and develop testcases in VHDL/Verilog to test the features/bug fixes.
- Graduate in CS/EC/EE with excellent C/C++ programming skills, thorough in Data Structures and Algorithms and good Digitial Design knowledge.
- Knowledge of PERL, Tcl and Shell scripting; debugger(gdb).
- HDLs like VHDL/Verilog are an added advantage.
- Should be a self-learner, committed, good team player with good written/oral communication skills.
Intern at Across India:
- Work on a designated project (s) independently and/or with minimum supervision
- Get trained to perform penetration testing or vulnerability assessment of web, mobile applications, and networks
- Get trained to perform static source code analysis
- Research and enhance the solution features, assist with applications/tools
- Assist the Consultants with developing scripts for automation of process, tools, and frameworks
- B. Tech/M.Tech in Computer science/Information Technology OR anything relevant.
- Fresher(s) with basic understanding of Networking and Information Security
- Strong understanding of core concept in Networking
- Hands on exposure of J2EE/PHP/ASP.NET would be an added advantage
- Understanding of OWASP Top 10
- Relevant Security Industry certifications (CEH/OSCP) will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of Mobile application development
- Good written and verbal communication skills
Across IndiaApply Now