Syntel Off Campus Drive 2019 For Freshers | B.E/B.Tech/MCA @ Across India
Syntel Off Campus Drive 2019
|Salary||Best In Industry|
|Venue Location||Across India|
- 2019 Full Time graduates: Only from recognized universities
- B.E / B.Tech: Computer Science, Information Technology
- MCA: Computer Application
- Candidates should have a minimum of 60% in SSC (X), HSC (XII), Graduation (UG) and Post -Graduation (PG)
- Backlog: No current backlog(s)
- Education Break: Maximum of 1 year break in education is allowed (from X/SSC to Highest Qualification)
- Good written and verbal English skills
- Flexible to work in any shift (Morning / Afternoon / Night) / 24*7
- Pune/Mumbai/Chennai – Syntel reserves the right of allocation.
- The Registration link is open for only those students who fulfill Syntel’s Eligibility Criteria and whose college is registered under Syntellect 2019 (Syntel’s campus initiative for 2019).