System Administrator For B.E/B.Tech/MCA Jobs @ Oracle Recruitment 2017 On Nov 2017 @ Bangalore
System Administrator For B.E/B.Tech/MCA Jobs @ Oracle Recruitment 2017 On Nov 2017 @Bangalore
|Company Name||Oracle Corporation|
|Job Role||System Administrator|
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
- Respond to reported service issues (incidents) by handling in-bound SRs ensuring that the customer’s problems are identified and documented using the Oracle Helpdesk application.
- Identify any known incident resolutions using a knowledge management system
- Apply identified resolutions to the incident and interact with the customer to ensure the incident has been properly resolved
- Ensure proper escalation of incidents to other GIT OU Support groups which cannot be resolved by this role.
- Liaise with regional Oracle University event scheduling teams to resolve events which have not been scheduled correctly
- Liaise with regional Oracle university teams and Global IT staff to identify and resolve classroom desktop problems which may affect the readiness of a classroom prior to a class starting.
- Work to defined GIT OU Support processes and quality guidelines.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
- 0-3 years of relevant experience in described field
- Some experience of working in a support service environment desirable, but recent graduates/freshers with appropriate skills are welcome to apply