TCS Nextstep Offcampus Registration for 2017,2016,2015,2014
|Job Role||Off campus Registration|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date To Apply||ASAP|
Tata Consultancy Services is an IT services, consulting and business solutions organization that delivers real results to global business, ensuring a level of certainty no other firm can match. TCS offers a consulting-led, integrated portfolio of IT, BPO, infrastructure, engineering and assurance services. This is delivered through its unique Global Network Delivery Model, recognized as the benchmark of excellence in software development. A part of the Tata group, India’s largest industrial conglomerate, TCS has over 238,500 of the world’s best-trained consultants in 42 countries. The company generated consolidated revenues of US $10.17 billion for year ended March 31, 2012 and is listed on the National Stock Exchange and Bombay Stock Exchange in India.
- 2014, 2015,2016 and 2017 batch of B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA/B.Sc.(Physics ,Mathematics, Electronic, Statistics,
- Minimum aggregate marks of 50% or above(all subject, all semesters) in
Graduation, Class XII and Class
- All academic courses should be full time
- Class XII should be in Science
- Maximum upto 24 months break in education is permissible only for valid reasons
- There should not be extended education.
- Maximum upto two pending backlogs are permissible for batch of 2016 at the time
of appearing for TCS selection process.
- All courses should be cleared within the normal stipulated course of duration.
Selection Process :
- If you meet all our eligibility criteria, you will receive an email on the id registered on
- Nextstep portal informing about the Test Date / Venue / Time.
- Selection process will involve an online aptitude test. You can take the practice test by
clicking on OpenseeSame banner on Nextstep portal. (https://nextstep.tcs.com)
- Candidate clearing the test will be called for interviews.
- Selected candidates will get an offer letter on Nextstep portal.
How to Apply For Tcs Nextstep :
- Interested and eligible candidates can register for offcampus drive in online as soon as possible.
- To register please log on to http://www.careers.tcs.com > Entry Level Fresher> Click Here>
Next Step (New Candidate-Register Here) > Off Campus Applicants
- Applicants who have already registered in NextStep portal may log on with a valid DT
reference number to update their profile: https://nextstep.tcs.com > Off Campus Applicants