TCS Off Campus For Registration Process For Engineers 2016 @ Across India
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech|
|Job Role||Software Engineers|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date to Apply||May 2016|
TCS is an Indian multinational information technology (IT) services, business solutions and consulting company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. TCS operates in 44 countries and has 199 branches across the world. It is a subsidiary of the Tata Group and is listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange and the National Stock Exchange of India. Its main function is to provide IT services.
TCS is the largest Indian company by market capitalization and is the largest India-based IT services company by 2013 revenues. TCS has been recognized by Forbes as one of the World’s Most Innovative Companies.
BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech in any of the following disciplines:
- Computer Science
- Information Technology
- Electronics and Electrical Engineering
- Electronics and Communication
- Electronics and Telecommunication
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electronics/Electrical and Instrumentation Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Instrumentation Engineering
- Network Engineering
- MCA with BSc / BCA / BCom / BA (with Math / Statistics Background)
- M.Sc in Computer Science / Information Technology
Marks Criteria :
- Minimum Aggregate Marks of 60% and above in the first attempt inacademic courses Standard 10th onwards.
Aggregate ofsubjects insemesters to be considered (All subjects mentioned on the mark sheet).
- First attempt implies securing 60% and above marks within the normal duration of the course.
- Improvement exam is not first attempt and hence the marks secured in improvement exams should not be considered to calculate aggregate marks.
- In case you have done both, 12th and equivalent diploma, you should have secured minimum 60% aggregate marks in both courses.
- Course Duration : Completion ofcourses Standard 10th onwards, within the stipulated time as specified by the University/Institute without any extended education.
Backlog Criteria : No pending backlogs at the time of appearing for the TCS Selection process. It is mandatory to declare pending backlogs, if any, in the TCS Application Form.
Experience : Candidates with more than 3 years of work experience are not eligible to participate in the TCS Selection process.
Course Type : Only Full time courses will be considered.
Age Criteria : Minimum Age-18 years and Maximum Age-28 years at the time of appearing for the TCS Selection process.
- It is compulsory to declare gaps/breaks, if any, during your academics and work experience in the TCS Application form.
- Maximum up to 24 months break may be permissible for valid reasons. Relevant document proof, as applicable, will be checked for gaps in education.
- The reason for break in academics should not be extended education.