Teradata Recruitment 2018 For Software Engineer | B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech @ Hyderabad
Teradata Recruitment 2018
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
- Responsible for the development of new features in the complex area of the Teradata Database. Ability to understand existing features and code which needs strong ‘C/C++’ skills and understanding. Excellent analytic abilities with an extensive background understanding of Database internals, SQL grammar, data structures and OS internals. Candidate shall also be involved in fixing bugs in the Teradata Database code initially to gain an understanding of the different areas. Experience in working in UNIX / Linux environments is highly desirable.
- B Tech / M Tech / MCA in Computer Science with 1+ years of development experience in C/C++.
- Ability to understand complex database features
- Strong C/C++ programming skills.
- Ability to work with a Project Lead, Senior Developers, and Support Associates required.
- Experience working with Relational Databases (RDBMS) and SQL.
- Experience with GDB, Rational ClearCase is a plus.
- Excellent problem solving and strong debugging skills