Thomson Reuters Hiring Freshers As Associate Quality Analyst On Mar 2017 @ Bangalore
Thomson Reuters Freshers Jobs 2017
|Company Name||Thomson Reuters|
|Experience||0 – 2 years|
|Job Role||Associate Quality Analyst|
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
- Thomson Reuters is the world’s leading source of intelligent information for businesses and professionals. We combine industry expertise with innovative technology to deliver critical information to leading decision makers in the financial, legal, tax and accounting, scientific, healthcare and media markets, powered by the world’s most trusted news organization.
- With headquarters in New York and major operations in London and Eagan, Minnesota, Thomson Reuters employs more than 50,000 people in 93 countries
- Plan, develop and execute software testing tasks for applications developed using various technologies including distributed Internet technologies (Java/J2EE, relational databases, XML, web services, etc.).
- Analyze, document, and submit issues discovered during testing. Verify and close issues resolved during the release cycle.
- Analyze business requirement specifications and interact with QA testing team to plan and develop test cases.
Update test cases when appropriate to reflect changes in product functionality or requirements.
- Actively participate in planning, estimation, and prioritization processes to ensure successful execution of testing activities.
- Partner and build effective relationships with others throughout the quality and software development organizations.
- Develop, execute, and support automated tests.
- A four-year degree, preferably in Computer Science, MIS, Mathematics, Engineering, or other related field.
- At least 6 months – 2 years of software testing and/or software development.
- Knowledge of any automated testing tools (e.g., HP Quality Center, Quick Test Professional).
- Strong technical aptitude, organization, analysis, and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work on multiple projects with multiple priorities and ability to thrive in a fast-paced, complex, global, and dynamic environment.
- Ability to work proactively and collaboratively as part of a team on a large project.
- Ability to pay attention to details and to follow through on commitments.
Interest in keeping abreast of current trends in software development and testing, especially as they relate to the technologies being used.
- Working knowledge of the software development life-cycle.
- Effective written and oral communication skills as well as strong interpersonal skills.