Thomson Reuters Hiring As Associate Systems Engineer On Mar 2016 @ Mumbai
|Company Name||Thomson Reuters|
|Skills||Computer Hardware and Software|
|Job Role||Systems Engineer|
|Last date to apply||Mar 2016|
About Company :
- Thomson Reuters business, is the global leader in legal outsourcing services. Pangea3’s awards and industry recognition include:
- Recognized as LPO of the Year for 2009, 2010 and 2011 by the India Business Law Journal
- Recognized as Best Legal Process Outsourcing Provider 2011 & 2012 by the New York Law Journal
- Awarded LPO of the Year by India Business Law Journal for the last three years in a row (2009-2011)
#1 LPO in the Black Book of Outsourcing
- Recipient of Excellence in Outsourcing awardFrost & Sullivan; and
- Recognized as the best managed company by Inc. Magazine
Job ID :14002114
The primary responsibilities include:
1. Responsible for providing IT assistance to include application support, hardware and software installation and troubleshooting.
2. Management of AD user accounts and access controls.
3. Blackberry Support to users
4. Responsible for the implementation, support, administration and management of Thin clients and/or servers.
5. Configuration of Citrix desktop for users.
6. Configuring Microsoft Outlook.
7. Perform system software and hardware maintenance, evaluate, test and integrate upgrades to operating systems, support software and applications
8. Response & closure of calls within committed norms.
9. Strict Adherence to ISMS policies of Pangea3
10. Desktop/Laptops/phone setup for projects.
11. Reducing repetitive calls.
12.Backup & Restoration of data as per the requestusers
13. Vendor Management
14. Asset Management
15. Telephony support.
- Any Graduate with Certification in Computer hardware. CCNA, MCSE, ITIL(Optional)
- Managing large no. of users
- Part of any Technical Project Roll-Out
- Hands on Experience of Installation of Servers or Network related equipments
- High Producitivty of User Calls Attended