Thomson Reuters Hiring Freshers As Trainee Web Developer On May 2017 @ Bangalore
Trainee Web Developer Jobs 2017
|Company Name||Thomson Reuters|
|Experience||0 – 1 years|
|Job Role||Trainee Web Developer|
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
Thomson Reuters is the world’s leading source of intelligent information for businesses and professionals. We provide intelligent information to the world’s businesses and professionals, serving four primary customer groups. We have a leading market position, with well recognized and respected brands in each of our principal markets.
- Write and utilize HTML, XHTML and CSS in the development and ongoing support of websites.
- Website Graphics and Imagery: Update, modify and correct graphical design elements on websites; Correct or recreate Photoshop files that are incomplete, missing elements, outdated or missing; handle any other graphical requests.
- Web Content: Interpret content and design layout tickets to update or correct content and/or formatting on customer websites; move textual content from old sites to new sites; correct HTML as necessary.
- Links: Ensure web links are accurate
Integrate websites and other products into proprietary Thomson Reuters applications.
- Work cross-functionally with designers, content writers, project managers, and other contributors to ensure sites are released on-time with a high level of customer satisfaction. Follow-up to resolve any issues with site/product.
- Hold final accountability for quality of HTML, CSS & XML coding on the site
- 4-year degree or certificate in a related field required. 6-12 Months of related professional experience in web design and/or web coding.
- Web Development experience in with web-based products and services a distinct plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working in a production oriented, deadline driven environment
- Experience in developement framework (Preferred)