Thomson Reuters Hiring Freshers As Web Developer On Nov 2016 @ Bangalore
|Company Name||Thomson Reuters|
|Experience||0 – 2 years|
|Salary||Rs 2.5 4 LPA|
|Job Role||Web Developer|
|Skills||HTML, XHTML and CSS|
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
Thomson Reuters, in collaboration with many of the financial industrys largest firms, launches the Open Messaging Network, creating the worlds largest community of financial professionals and changing the way our customers communicate with their peers.The Wider Image re imagines visual storytelling and brings Reuters images and information to life through an entirely new interactive experience, created exclusively for the iPad. It is the first responsive design experience for news photography and has received more than 25 awards for innovation, photojournalism and design.
- Attend and participate in team meetings.
- Prioritize own workload based on input from Project Managers, Designers, Account Managers, Team Lead, and Manager.
- Document work and correspondence in tracking systems.
- In alignment with business objectives, improve production quality and efficiency as necessary. Analyze root quality and/or efficiency problems, and recommend action plans to address them.
- Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA from a recognised university.
- Candidate should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
- Should be able to write and utilize HTML, XHTML and CSS in the development and ongoing support of websites.
- Should provide website Graphics and Imagery
- Should be able to update, modify and correct graphical design elements on websites
- Should correct or recreate Photoshop files that are incomplete, missing elements, outdated or missing
- Must be able to handle any other graphical requests.
- Should be able to interpret content and design layout tickets to update or correct content and/or formatting on customer websites; move textual content from old sites to new sites; correct HTML as necessary.
- Should ensure web links are accurate.
- Must be able to integrate websites and other products into proprietary Thomson Reuters applications.
- Should work cross-functionally with designers, content writers, project managers, and other contributors to ensure sites are released on-time with a high level of customer satisfaction. Follow-up to resolve any issues with site/product.
- Should hold final accountability for quality of HTML, CSS & XML coding on the site.