Thomson Reuters Walkin For Freshers As Web Developers On 22 July 2017 @ Bangalore
|Company Name||Thomson Reuters|
|Experience||0.3 – 10 Months|
|Job Role||Web Developer|
|Walk-In Date||22 July 2017 Time: 09:00 AM – 11:00 AM|
Thomson Reuters is the world’s leading source of intelligent information for businesses and professionals. We provide intelligent information to the world’s businesses and professionals, serving four primary customer groups. We have a leading market position, with well recognized and respected brands in each of our principal markets.
- Write and utilize HTML, XHTML and CSS in the development and ongoing support of websites.
- Website Graphics and Imagery: Update, modify and correct graphical design elements on websites; Correct or recreate Photoshop files that are incomplete, missing elements, outdated or missing; handle any other graphical requests.
- Web Content: Interpret content and design layout tickets to update or correct content and/or formatting on customer websites; move textual content from old sites to new sites; correct HTML as necessary.
- Links: Ensure web links are accurate.
Integrate websites and other products into proprietary Thomson Reuters applications.
- Work cross-functionally with designers, content writers, project managers, and other contributors to ensure sites are released on-time with a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Follow-up to resolve any issues with site/product.
- Hold final accountability for quality of HTML, CSS & XML coding on the site.
- Attend and participate in team meetings.
- Prioritize own workload based on input from Project Managers, Designers, Account Managers, Team Lead, and Manager.
- Document work and correspondence in tracking systems.
- In alignment with business objectives, improve production quality and efficiency as necessary.
- Analyze root quality and/or efficiency problems, and recommend action plans to address them.
- Necessary industry Experience & associated number of years of experience.
- Web Development experience in with web-based products and services a distinct plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience working in a production oriented, deadline driven environment.
- Internship experience or 3 months – 10 months experience in web development.(Freshers please do not apply, Freshers with no experience will be sent back).
Thomson Reuters Divyasree Technopolis,
Ground Floor 36/2, 124, Yamalur Village,
Varthur Hobli, Bangalore, Land Mark: Next to CGI Building.