TIBCO Hiring Freshers As Trainee Engineer On May 2016 @ Pune
|Job Role||Trainee Engineer|
|Skills||Java, C#, C++|
|Last Date to Apply||May 2016|
TIBCO Software, Inc. (“TIBCO”) is a provider of infrastructure and analytical software that integrates diverse systems and data sources and provides analytical insights. TIBCO’s solutions work to decrease the complexity of disparate IT systems and traditional business intelligence applications through integration and easy-to-use interfaces. TIBCO’s Fast Data platform helps customers operate their businesses more efficiently, capitalize on opportunities, and extend the life of their IT investments. The Company has over 4,000 customers across multiple verticals including 51% of the Global 500, 6 of the largest automotive manufacturers, 7 of the top 10 telecommunications companies, 25 of the world’s leading airlines, including all of the top 5, and 7 of the top 10 manufacturing companies worldwide.
- Participate in a wide range of consulting project activities majorly into design, development, implementation, integration, deployment and testing
- Will work with other senior consultants to deliver application integration solutions
- Get involved with activities such as project management and interaction with company and client managers or participation in sales and proposal presentations.
- Travel may be required component of this role with travel to client sites nationwide. You will also have the opportunity for some international travel.
- Detailed designing at a Sub- Module Level of project along with partial client training
- Bachelor’s degree (Master’s degree preferred) in Computer Science
- Knowledge of OOP a must (Java, C#, C++)
- Proficiency in general programming concepts
- Good communication skills and ability to understand and clarify complex issues and solutions
- Skilled (Java, J2EE and C++) and good understanding of the software development life cycle
- Preferred: Knowledge of HTTP, XML, AJAX, SOAP, Web Services, JBI, application server internals and the
- Eclipse environment a plus.
- Passion for technology and willingness to learn
- Knowledge of UNIX and Windows operating system
- Conceptual Knowledge of enterprise architecture integration, business process management and service-oriented architecture
- Knowledge of Databases (Preferred: Oracle, MySQL)