TN MRB Recruitment 2017 For 102 Vacancies Of Radiographer & ECG Technician On 11th September 2017 @ Tamil Nadu
TN MRB Recruitment 2017
|Recruitment||Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board (TN MRB)|
|Post||Radiographer & ECG Technician Posts|
|No of Vacancy||102 Posts|
|Qualification||passed two years diploma course in Radio Diagnosis / passed PUC under old regulations or A pass in plus 2 courses|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Last Date To Apply||11th September 2017|
|S.No||Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
Eligibility Criteria :
- For Radiographer: Applicants must have passed two years diploma course in Radio Diagnosis Technology conducted by the Board of Para medical Education under the Directorate of Medical Education, Government of Tamil Nadu government Medical Institution or from any other Institution recognized university approved by the Government of Tamil Nadu for this purpose.
- For ECG Technician Post: Must have passed PUC under old regulations or A pass in plus 2 courses with eligibility for university course of study.
Age Limit :
- Minimum Age: 18 years.
- Maximum Age: 57 years.
Selection Process :
- Based on Merit List.
Application Fee :
- For General Candidates: Rs.500/-.
- For SC/ST Candidates: Rs.250/-.
Pay Scale :
- Radiographer:Rs.9,300/- to Rs.34,800/- + Grade Pay of Rs.4,200/-.
- ECG Technician: Rs.5,200/- to Rs.20,200/- + Grade Pay of Rs.2,400/-.
Important Dates :
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 11th September 2017.
- Last date for Offline Payment of fee through Indian Bank:13th September 2017.
Notification Apply Now