TNFUSRC Recruitment 2018 For Forester/Forest Guard | B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc | 1178 Posts On 5 Nov 2018 @ Tamil Nadu
TNFUSRC Recruitment 2018
|Examination Name||TNFUSRC Recruitment|
|Job Role||Forester, Forest Guard, Forest Guard with Driving Licence|
|Salary||Up to Rs.35,900/-|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Last date||5 November 2018|
TNFUSRC Recruitment -TN Forest Department Recruitment Detailed Eligibility:
- Must hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Science or Engineering with any one of the following subjects of any University recognized by the University Grants Commission: Agriculture, Animal Husbandry, Botany, Chemistry, Computer Applications / Computer Science, Engineering (All Engineering subjects including Agricultural Engineering), Environmental Science, Forestry, Geology, Horticulture, Marine Biology, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, Veterinary Science, Wildlife Biology, Zoology.
- A pass in Higher Secondary Course with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Zoology or Botany as one of the subjects.
Forest Guard with Driving License:
- A pass in Higher Secondary Course (Plus Two) with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Zoology or Botany as one of the subjects.
- Must possess a valid Driving licence issued by the competent Transport Authority.
- Must possess a Certificate from a reputed firm or company to the effect that the candidate possesses experience in driving of Light motor vehicles / Heavy Motor Vehicles for a period of not less than three years after getting the driving licence.
|Category||Height (cm)||Chest (cm)|
|Male||163||79-84 (on full inspiration)|
|Female and Third gender||150||74-79 (on full inspiration)|
Age limit (As on 01-07-2018):
- General: 21 to 30 Years
- SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs and BCMs and DWs of all Castes: 21 to 35 Years
- Relaxations as per govt rules.
TNFUSRC Recruitment – Post wise vacancies: 1178 Posts
- Forester – 300 Posts
- Forest Guard – 726 Posts
- Forest Guard with Driving License – 152 Posts
Pay scale details:
- Forester: Rs.35,900-1,13,500/-
- Forest Guard/Forest Guard with Driving License: Rs.18,200-57,900/-
TNFUSRC Recruitment Selection Process:
The selection process will be based on Online Examination, Physical Standards, Endurance Test & Medical Examination.
Scheme of Examination:
For Forest Guard/Forest Guard with Driving License:
- The question paper contains General Knowledge for 150 Marks with 3 Hrs duration.
- The question paper will be set both in English and Tamil.
- Paper – I: General Knowledge, Aptitude, Mental ability, Data analysis, Basic English, Basic Tamil Language, etc.
- Paper – II: General Science
- The question paper will be set in both English and Tamil.
|Name of Test||Max Marks||Duration|
|Paper – I||100||3 Hours|
|Paper – II||100||3 Hours|
Minimum Qualifying Marks:
- BCs, BCMs, MBCs/DCs, SCs, SC(A)s and STs: 30%
- For Others: 40%
- Forester is Rs.250/-
- Forest Guard / Forest Guard with Driving Licence: Rs.150/-
- Date of Notification: 06.10.2018
- Commencement of Online Application: 15.10.2018
- Last date for submission of Online Application: 05.11.2018
- Last date for payment of Examination Fee – Online Payment: 05.11.2018
- Last date for payment of Exam Fee – By challan at designated Indian Bank branches: 07.11.2018
- Date of Online Computer Based Examination: Will be announced later.