Trichy District Court Recruitment 2017 For 47 Vacancies Of Office Assistant Posts On 25 May 2017 @ Tamil Nadu
Trichy District Court Recruitment 2017
|Recruitment||Trichy District Court Recruitment 2017|
|Post||Office Assistant Posts|
|No of Vacancy||47|
|Last Date To Apply||25 May 2017|
Trichy District Court Recruitment 2017 | Office Assistant Job Vacancies Details:
Organization Name: Tiruchirappalli District Court
Employment Category: Tamilnadu Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: 47
Job Location: Tiruchirappalli
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
- Office Assistant – 23
- Night Watchman – 04
- Masalchi – 12
- Gardener – 03
- Sweeper – 05
Eligibility Criteria for Trichy District Court Office Assistant Jobs 2017
- Office Assistant – Must Possess 8th std.
- Night Watchman – Able to read and write in Tamil.
- Masalchi – Able to read and write in Tamil.
- Gardener – Able to read and write in Tamil.
- Sweeper – Able to read and write in Tamil.
Age Limit: (As on 17.05.2017)
|SI. NO||Category of candidates||Minimum age limit||Maximum age limit|
|1||Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Caste (Arunthathiyars), Scheduled Tribues and Destitute Widows of all castes||18 years||35 years|
|2||Most Backward Classes / Denotified Communities, Backward Classes and Backward Classes (Muslims)||32 years|
|3||“Others” (i.e., Candidates not belonging to Scs, SC(A)s, Sts, MBCs/DCs, Bcs and BCMs).||30 years|
Pay Scale: Rs.4800-10000-PB1A+GP 1300/-
Selection Procedure for Trichy District Court Office Assistant
Selection Procedure: Short Listing, Interview
How to apply for Trichy District Court Office Assistant Recruitment 2017:
Candidates satisfying the above eligibility conditions Use Following Procedure Given Below to Apply Offline Mode:
- Go to Trichy District Court official website careers page at ecourts.gov.in/tn/tiruchirappalli
- Download Trichy District Court Office Assistant Notification & Application form
- Candidates should read all instructions given in Advertisement
- Fill required details
- Hard copy of duly filled and signed application along with the photocopies of (i) ID proof (ii) Proof of Date of Birth (iii) Educational Certificates: Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate (iv) Caste and attested copies of relevant documents should be addressed to “The Principal District Judge, Principal District Court, Tiruchirappalli – 620 001.” by post so as to reach us by 25.05.2017.
Important Dates for Trichy District Court Office Assistant Recruitment 2017:
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 17.05.2017
- Last date for Submission of Application: 25.05.2017