United Health Group Walk-in Drive 2018 For Claims Associate | Any Degree On 20 November 2018 @ Hyderabad
United Health Group Walk-in Drive 2018
|Company Name||United Health Group|
|Salary||Rs 2.0 to 2.25 LPA|
|Batch||2015 to 2018|
|Job Role||Claims Associate|
|Venue Date||20 November 2018|
- Responsible for the accurate processing and completion of medical claims.
- Process claims, that route out of automatic adjudication, within current turnaround standards.
- Proficiency in product lines applicable to processing unit.
- Ability to understand and apply plan concepts to include: Deductible, Coinsurance, Copay, Out-of-pocket, Maximums, inside limits and exclusions, State variations.
- Recognize issues related to variable, deductible, coordination of benefits, carve-out and alternate benefits.
- Adhere to quality improvement initiatives
- Demonstrate increasing productivity to meet minimum requirements while maintaining quality standards
- Special projects as required
- Only Freshers are welcome. (BA, BCom BBA & BSc) Graduated Since from 2015 to 2018.
- Good Analytical & comprehension skills.
- Open to working in Night Shifts (5:45 PM to 3:15 AM & 8:30 PM to 6:00 AM).
- Should have good hand on MS Office.
- Good keyboard skills with average typing speed of around 30 WPM.
- Has to be a graduate- We do not accept “Results awaited” candidates.
- BE/ BTech, MCA, BPharma and regular MBAs are not eligible.
- If you have given interview in last 3 months (August or September or October) you are not eligible at present.
Venue Date: 20th November 2018 (Tuesday) Time: 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM
Optum (Unitedhealth Group)
Building No 14, 5th Floor
IT Raheja Mind space,
Hi Tech City, Madhapur,
Hyderabad – 500081
Contact Person: James/ Simeon