UPSC Recruitment 2017 For NDA, NA On 30 June 2017 @ All Over India
UPSC Recruitment 2017
|Recruitment||UPSC Recruitment 2017|
|No of Vacancy||390|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Last Date To Apply||30 Jun 2017|
(i) For Army Wing of National Defence Academy – 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
(ii) For Air Force and Naval Wings of National Defence Academy and for the 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme at the Indian Naval Academy – 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent with Physics and Mathematics conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
Candidates who are appearing in the 12th Class under the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination can also apply for this examination.
- Only unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 02nd January, 1999 and not later than 1st January, 2002 are eligible. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through UPSC official Notification 2017 for more reference
Rs. 15600-39100/- with Grade Pay Rs.5400/-
Selection Procedure for UPSC NDA, NA
Selection Procedure: Written Examination, Psychological Aptitude Test and Intelligence Test
The Examination will be held at the following Centers:
Agartala, Ahmedabad, Aizawl, Allahabad, Bengaluru, Bareilly, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Chennai, Cuttack, Dehradun, Delhi, Dharwad, Dispur, Gangtok, Hyderabad, Imphal, Itanagar, Jaipur, Jammu, Jorhat, Kochi, Kohima, Kolkata, Lucknow, Madurai, Mumbai, Nagpur, Panaji (Goa), Patna, Port Blair, Raipur, Ranchi, Sambalpur, Shillong, Shimla, Srinagar, Thiruvananthapuram, Tirupati, Udaipur and Vishakhapatnam.
UPSC NDA, NA Exam Fee Details:
For All Other Candidates (SC/ST/Sons of JCOs/NCOs/ORs) Application Fee is – NilHow to apply for UPSC NDA, NA Recruitment 2017:
Candidates satisfying the above eligibility conditions Use Following Procedure Given Below to Apply Online:
- Go to UPSC careers page at www.upsc.gov.in
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
- Click on the link New Registration
- Fill up all the required fields
- Ensure the information provided is correct
- Submit the application & Make Payments
- Take a print out of UPSC Recruitment 2017 online application form
Important Dates for UPSC NDA, NA Recruitment 2017:
Starting Date for Submission of Application: 07.06.2017
Last date for Submission of Application: 30.06.2017
Last Date for Payment of Application Fees: 29.06.2017
Date of Written Examination: 10.09.2017