UPSC Recruitment 2019 For NDA & NA Exam | 12th/Any Degree On 30 January 2019 @ Across India
UPSC Recruitment 2019
|Company Name||UPSC Recruitment|
|Job Role||National Defence Academy and Naval Academy Exam|
|Total vacancies||Not Disclosed|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Application Start Date||9 January 2019|
|Last Date||30 January 2019|
|Exam Date||21 April 2019|
For Army Wing of National Defence Academy:
- 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
For Air Force and Naval Wings of National Defence Academy and for the 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme at the Indian Naval Academy:
- 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent with Physics and Mathematics conducted by a State Education Board or a University
- Candidates who are appearing in the 12th Class under the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination can also apply for this examination.
- The minimum acceptable height is 157 cms (162.5 cms. for Air Force).
- Fully expanded chest should not be less than 81 cms. The minimum range of expansion after full inspiration should be 5 cms.
- Physical standards relaxed as per govt rules.
- Only unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 02nd January 2000 and not later than 1st January 2003 are eligible.
UPSC Online Exam Selection Process:
- Two-stage selection procedure based on Psychological Aptitude Test and Intelligence Test has been introduced at Selection Centres/Air Force Selection Boards/Naval Selection Boards.
- All the candidates will be put to stage-one test on first day of reporting at Selection Centres/Air Force Selection Boards/Naval Selection Boards.
- Only those candidates who qualify at stage one will be admitted to the second stage/remaining tests.
- Those candidates who qualify stage II will be required to submit the Original Certificates along with one photocopy each of: (i) Original Matriculation pass certificate or equivalent in support of date of birth, (ii) Original 10+2 pass certificate or equivalent in support of educational qualification.
Scheme of Examination:
- The papers in all the subjects will consist of objective type questions only.
- The question papers (test booklets) of Mathematics and part “B” of General Ability Test will be set bilingually in Hindi as well as English.
- For each wrong answer has been given by the candidate, One third (0.33) of the marks deducted as penalty.
|General Ability Test||600||2½ Hours|
|SSB Test/ Interview||900|
UPSC Exam Application Fees:
- Rs.100/- (No Fee for SC/ST candidates)
Mode of Payment:
- Any Branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of State Bank of India or by using Visa/MasterCard/Rupay Credit/Debit Card.
- Commencement of Online Application: 09th January 2019
- Last date of Online Application: 30th January 2019
- National Defence Academy and Naval Academy Examination (I): 21st April 2019
- Commencement of Course (NDA & NA-I): 2nd January 2020.