UPSSSC Recruitment 2019 For Steno/Jr Assistant/Clerk | Any Degree/B.Com | 284 Vacancies On 26 December 2018 @ Uttar Pradesh
UPSSSC Recruitment 2019
|Job Role||Stenographer/Junior Assistant/Account Clerk/Market Supervisor & Mandi Inspector Amin/ Auctioneer|
|Salary||Up to Rs. 35,400/-|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Last date||26 December 2018|
- Bachelor Degree in Any Stream with Hindi Stenographer 80 WPM Speed and Hindi typing 30 WPM.
- Bachelor Degree in Any Stream with Hindi Typing 25 WPM and Knowledge of Computer.
- Bachelor Degree in Commerce B.Com.
Market Supervisor Grade II:
- Bachelor Degree in Any Stream with 50% Marks (For SC/ ST/ OBC 45% marks required.)
Mandi Inspector Amin/ Auctioneer:
- Bachelor Degree in Any Stream.
Age Limit (As on 01.07.2018):
- 21 to 40 Years
Relaxations in upper age limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST candidates
- 3 years for OBC candidates
- 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST & 13 years for OBC)
- Others as per government policy.
UPSSSC – Post wise vacancies: 284 Posts
- Stenographer – 10 Posts
- Junior Assistant (Samanya Chayan) – 18 Posts
- Junior Assistant (Vishesh Chayan) – 17 Posts
- Account Clerk – 48 Posts
- Market Supervisor Grade II – 10 Posts
- Mandi Inspector Amin/ Auctioneer – 181 Posts
- Stenographer: Rs. 29,200/-
- Junior Assistant: Rs. 25,500/-
- Account Clerk/Mandi Inspector: Rs. 5,200 – 20,200/-
- Market Supervisor Grade II: Rs. 35,400/-
UPSSSC Recruitment – Selection Process:
- The selection process will be based on Written Examination/Skill Test.
- The Written exam will have 200 questions of 400 marks with 2 hours. On the basis of written examination candidates will be called for skill test.
- Final selection of candidates will be made after documents verification.
- For General/OBC Candidates: Rs.225/-
- For ST/SC Candidates: Rs.105/-
- For PWD Candidates: Rs.25/-
Mode of Payment:
- Online mode using Debit Card/ Credit Card /Net Banking or E-Challan through SBI.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application form: 5th December 2018
- Last Date of Registration of Online Application form: 26th December 2018
- Last Date of Submission of Application Fee: 26th December 2018
- Last Date for Correction of Application form: 2nd January 2019