UTC Aerospace Hiring Freshers As Graduate Engineer Trainee On July 2017 @ Bangalore
UTC Aerospace Freshers Jobs 2017
|Company Name||UTC Aerospace|
|Experience||0 – 1 years|
|Qualification||(B.E/B.Tech / M.E/M.Tech,.)|
|Job Role||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
|Skills||C, Ada, C++|
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
UTC Aerospace Systems is one of the world’s largest suppliers of technologically advanced aerospace and defence products. We design, manufacture and service systems and components and provide integrated solutions for commercial, regional, business and military aircraft, helicopters and other platforms. We are also a major supplier to international space programs.In 2012, UTC Aerospace Systems was formed by combining two industry leaders, Hamilton Sundstrand and Goodrich, creating an organization with key positions on nearly every aircraft flying today and substantial content on various UAVs, satellites and ground and naval vehicles.
- Executes Value Engineering, New Product Introduction and Production support projects.
- Software Validation as per requirements provided.
- Conducts Unit tests/ Functional & System Test on the development environment or target systems.
- Participates in Software design reviews and Code walk through.
- Debugging and troubleshooting.
Graduate Engineer Trainee:
- Electronics Engineering (B.E/B.Tech / M.E/M.Tech,.) degree in Electronics with > 70% marks
- Good programming skills in Embedded C, Ada, C++ and any Assembly language.
- Good RTOS fundamentals.
- Good understanding and usage of Serial communication protocols RS-232/422, SPI,
- Understanding of software development tools/ configuration management tools will be a plus