UTC Aerospace Off Campus drive For Freshers As Graduate Engineer Trainee On 02 Sep 2017 @ Bangalore
|Company Name||UTC Aerospace|
|Experience||0 – 1 years|
|Job Role||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
|Venue Date||02 Sep 2017|
- Graduate / Post Graduate in Electronics, Electrical & Mechanical Engineering
- Only 2017 batch pass out candidates
- Should have good academic track with min of 70% aggregate throughout & NO backlogs.
Selected GET’s /PGET’s would be working on one of the below areas based on fitment.
Systems and Control Engineering:
- Responsible for system modelling & simulations, controls algorithm development, real time test system design, performance analysis & system verification.
- Responsible for software design & verification, modelling and code generation, hardware software integration & testing for flight critical software applications using advanced software concepts.
- Responsible for microprocessor/ FPGA based controller design, analog & digital circuit design, power supply & motor drives design, circuit simulation & analysis and performance testing for Aerospace environment.
- Responsible for mechanical design & development, testing and stress analysis of aerospace components.
- 2nd September 2017 – Online Test
- 9th September 2017 – Face to Face Interview @ Bangalore