VirtusaPolaris Mega Off Campus Drive For 1000 Vacancies Of Associate Engineer @ Across India
|Company Name||Virtusa Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd|
|Experience||0 – 1 years|
|Job Role||Associate Engineer|
|JOB Location||Bengaluru / Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad / Secunderabad, Pune|
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
- VirtusaPolaris serves Global 2000 companies and leading software vendors in banking & financial services, insurance, telecommunications, technology and media, information & education industries. Using a combination of business consulting, cutting edge technology capabilities, and best-of-breed domain and industry knowledge, VirtusaPolaris accelerates business outcomes for its clients. VirtusaPolaris helps its clients transform their business applications to enhance customer experience, improve operational efficiencies, and lower IT costs. VirtusaPolaris helps clients accelerate business outcomes by consolidating, rationalizing, and modernizing their core customer-facing processes into one or more core systems.
- VirtusaPolaris delivers strongly differentiated solutions to its clients, with a formidable reputation in global consumer banking, treasury, capital markets, and GRC segments within banking & financial services. VirtusaPolaris consistently executes large, business transformation programs, leveraging best of breed domain expertise, including the world’s largest P&C claims modernization program, one of the world’s largest banking portal for corporate customers, lead-to-cash transformation for a global telco, digital transformation programs for banks and media companies, among many others.
- VirtusaPolaris delivers cost-effective solutions through a global delivery model, applying advanced methods such as Agile and Accelerated Solution Design to ensure that its solutions meet the clients’ requirements. As a result, its clients simultaneously reduce their IT operations cost while increasing their ability to meet changing business needs.
- With offices and development centers across North America, Europe, Middle East, India, Sri Lanka, South-east Asia, Japan and Australia & New Zealand, and a workforce of approximately 19,000, VirtusaPolaris is strongly placed to become the IT services partner of choice for global clients in the industries it serves.
- Candidates selected will work on Application and software development
- BE/BTech: 3,30,000
- Candidates should be from BE/BTech CS/IT/IS
- Under Graduate Qualification BE / B.Tech (Any Specialization) Minimum Marks 60% Graduation after 2017 No Backlogs Accepted
*Note:Candidate should have a UG qualification