Vizag Steel Hiring Freshers As Management Trainee/Junior Medical Officer On 31 May 2017 @ Across India
Management Trainee/Junior Medical Officer Jobs 2017
|Post||Assistant Engineer / Mechanical Assistant|
|No of Vacancy||233|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date To Apply||31 May 2017|
Total Vacancies:233 Posts
- Metallurgy 82 Posts
- Mechanical 68 Posts
- Electrical 50 Posts
- Chemical-08 Posts
- Civil –10 Posts
- Ceramics –03 Posts
- Mining- 02 Posts
- MT(F&A) Finance – 03 Posts
- JMO -Medical -07 Posts
Management Trainee (Technical):
- Full-time regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology in the disciplines of METALLURGY / MECHANICAL / ELECTRICAL / CHEMICAL / CIVIL / CERAMICS / MINING from a University/Institute recognized by AICTE with minimum 60% of marks in the aggregate of all years / semesters and all subjects (50% in aggregate for SC/ST/PWD candidates).
Candidates having Degree in related disciplines as given below can apply against the respective discipline:
Mechanical-Mechanical & Automation / Mechatronics / Industrial & Production Engineering /Industrial Engineering / Mechanical Production & Tool Engineering / Production Technology Manufacturing Engineering / Manufacturing process & Automation / Production Engineering / Power Engineering
Electrical-Electrical & Electronics Engineering / Electrical, Instrumentation & Control / Power Systems & High Voltage Engineering / Electrical Machine / Electronics & Power / Power Electronics / Power Plant Engineering / Energy Engineering
Metallurgy /Chemical / Civil/ Ceramics and Mining: Full-time regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology in respective disciplines
MT (F&A): Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with minimum 60% of marks in aggregate of all years/ semesters and all subjects from a recognized University (50% in aggregate for ST Candidates). AND The candidate should have passed final examination of ICAI or ICWAI.
Junior Medical Officer: MBBS Degree from any recognized University / State or Central Government Institution / Medical College recognized by Medical Council of India (MCI).
Final Year Students: Final year students who could submit Provisional Certificate and Mark Sheets in original by the time of interview only need to apply
AGE LIMIT: For Management Trainees: Born not earlier than 01-05-1990 (i.e. upper age limit is 27 years as of 01-05-2017).
For Junior Medical Officers: Born not earlier than 01-05-1987 (i.e. upper age limit is 30 years as of 01-05-2017).
- The selection process will consist of Written Test followed by Interview. Eligible candidates will be required to appear for a Written Examination, information of which will be provided in the Admit card. Candidates shortlisted on the basis of their performance in the Written Test will be intimated to appear for Interview.
- Written test will comprise of General Awareness, Numerical Ability/Aptitude, General
English, Data-Interpretation, Verbal and Non-Verbal Reasoning and separate paper for each discipline.
- Eligible registered candidates will have to appear for written test at designated centre at their own expense.
- Written Test will be held simultaneously at Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam, Hyderabad,
- Chennai, Delhi, Kolkata and Mumbai. Candidates are required to choose one of these cities
as Test Centre and no change under any circumstances will be allowed subsequently. The
- Company however reserves the right to add/delete any centre and allocate appropriate centre to the candidate at its discretion. Likely date for written test is 25-06-2017. Candidates are requested to visit the website regularly for this information.
- Candidates shortlisted on the basis of their performance in the Written Test will be intimated to appear for Interview (which may be held at short notice).
Application Fees: Application fee of Rs 500/- (Rupees Five Hundred only) for General and OBC candidates.