Western Railway Recruitment 2019 For Apprentices | 10th/ITI | 3553 Posts On 9 January 2019 @ Across India
Western Railway Recruitment 2019
|Recruitment||West Central Railway|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last date||9 January 2019|
About WR Western Railways:
- Western Railway is one of the 17 Railway Zone by Indian Railways.The major railway routes of Indian Railways which come under Western Railways are: Mumbai Central – Ratlam, Mumbai Central – Ahmedabad and Palanpur – Ahmedabad. It is divided into six operating divisions: Vadodara, Ahmedabad, Rajkot, Bhavnagar, Ratlam and Mumbai. Vadodara railway station, being the junction point for the Ahmedabad – Mumbai route and the Mumbai – Ratlam route towards New Delhi, is the busiest junction Station in Western Railways and one of the busiest junctions of Indian Railways too, while Ahmedabad Division earns highest revenue followed by Mumbai Division and Vadodara Division.
WR Western Railway Recruitment 2019:
- Western Railway announces their career opportunities in Employment Newspaper/Newspaper and also in www.wr.indianrailways.gov.in. At present Western railway announced the vacancy for Group C in various levels. All eligible candidates submit their application form through online on or before 9 January 2019.
- Matriculate or 10th Class in 10+2 examination system with minimum 50% marks in
aggregate from recognized Board.
- ITI certificate affiliated to NCVT/SCVT is compulsory in relevant trades.
The relevant trades are Fitter, Electrician, Welder (G&E), Electronics Mechanic, Turner, Wireman, Electrician, Machinist, Mechanic Refrigeration & AC, Carpenter, Mechanic LT & Cable, Painter, Plumber/Pipe Fitter, Mechanic (DSL), Mechanic (Motor Vehicle), Draftsman (Civil), Programming & System Administration Assistant (Computer Operator and Programming Assistant).
- The Applicants whose SSC / ITI results are awaited as on the date of notification are not eligible to apply.
- Engineering Graduates and Diploma holders are not eligible to apply for Apprenticeship.
Age Limit (As on 09.01.2019): 15 to 24 years
Upper age limit is relaxable by
- 5 years for SC/ST candidates
- 3 years for OBC candidates
- 10 years for PWD candidates
- Others as per Govt rules
Western Railway Recruitment – List of vacancies: 3553 Posts
- BCT – DIVISION – 783 Posts
- BRC – DIVISION – 483 Posts
- ADI DIVISION – 598 Posts
- RTM DIVISION – 455 Posts
- RJT DIVISION- 140 Posts
- BVP DIVISION – 157 Posts
- PL W/SHOP – 396 Posts
- MX W/SHOP – 64 Posts
- BVP W/SHOP – 73 Posts
- DHD W/SHOP – 187 Posts
- PRTN W/SHOP – 45 Posts
- SBI(ENGG) W/SHOP – 65 Posts
- SBI(SIG) W/SHOP – 21 Posts
- TM ( HQ Controlled Division/Workshops slots) – 66 Posts
- BRIDGE ( HQ Controlled Division/Workshops slots) – 20 Posts
Western Railway Recruitment Selection process:
- Selection of the eligible Applicants will be based on the merit list which would be prepared taking the average of the percentage of marks obtained by the Applicants in both Matriculation [with minimum 50% (aggregate) marks] and ITI examination giving
- There will be no written test or viva.
- Rs.100/- (No fee for SC/ST/PWD/Women candidates)
Mode of Payment:
- Online mode using Debit Card/ Debit Card or Internet banking.
Important dates to Remember:
- Starting date of Submission of Online Application: 10 December 2018
- Last date of Submission of Online Application: 9 January 2019
- Last date for payment of application fee: 9 January 2019
- Declaration of Merit List: 15/01/2019
- Document/Certificate Verification by the Divisions to be completed and declaration of list of selected Applicants: 21/01/2019 onwards
- Date of commencement of Training: 01/04/2019 onwards