Wipro National Level Talent Hunt 2019 For Project Engineer | B.E/B.Tech On 10 November 2018 @ Across India
Wipro National Level Talent Hunt 2019
|Salary||Rs 3.5 LPA|
|Job Role||Project Engineer|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Event Date||Mid Of November 2018|
|Venue Date||10 November 2018|
- B.E/B.Tech/5 years Integrated-M.Tech
- Branch of Study: All Streams
- 10th Standard: 60% or above
- 12th Standard: 60% or above
- Graduation: 60% or CGPA Equivalent to 60% or above as applicable by the university guidelines
- Service Agreement: Applicable for 15 months post joining @ INR 75,000 on pro rata basis
- Maximum of 3 years of education gap, if any, is allowed between 10th and graduation.
Should be from a Full-time Degree course recognized by the Central/State Government of India.
- All Arrears and backlogs need to be cleared at the time of selection process.
- Should have completed all exams/ viva-voice/ training and should not have any pending attendance requirement with the college.
- Candidates who have participated in any interview process held by Wipro in the last six months are not eligible.
Selection Process for Wipro National Level Talent Hunt 2019:
Every eligible candidate must go through below online assessment, below details appended for your reference.
Online Assessment (140 minutes) comprising of 3 sections:
- Aptitude Test – Logical Ability, Quantitative Ability , English (verbal) Ability.Duration: 60 mins
- Written Communication Test – Essay writing.Duration: 20 mins
- Online Programming Test – Two programs for coding.Duration: 60 mins
Candidate can chose any one of programming language for coding test: Java, C, C++ or Python.Upon selection in the Online Assessment, candidates will be required to go through Technical Interview followed by HR interview.Apply Now