Wipro Off Campus Drive 2018 For WILP & Service Desk | B.Sc/BCA/Any degree On 28 May 2018 @ Salem (TamilNadu)
Wipro Off Campus Drive 2018
|Company Name||Wipro Technologies|
|Salary||Up to Rs 1.8 LPA|
|Job Role||WILP & Service Desk|
|Venue Location||Salem (TamilNadu)|
|Venue Date||28 May 2018|
|Last Date||25 May 2018|
WILP (WASE & WIMS):
- BSc – CS / IT, Maths, Statistics, Electronics, Physics and BCA
- Maths in 12th Compulsory and in UG [No PG].
Service Desk (SD):
- Any UG Degree [No PG], 10th Pass, 12th Pass and UG Pass.
- 50% in 10th 50% in 12th and 60% or 6.0 CGPA in UG.
- No Standing Arrears.
- Maximum of 3 years gap is allowed.
- Only UG. No PG
- Online Test – 80 mins
- Verbal- 20 mins- 20 questions
- Analytical- 20 mins- 20 questions
- Quantitative- 20 mins- 20 questions
- Written Communication Test – 20 mins (WCT)
- Technical Interview
- HR interview
WILP (WASE & WIMS): 5 Years Bond
- I – Year – Rs.14,150 Per Month.
- II – Year – Rs.15,750 Per Month.
- III – Year – Rs.19,900 Per Month.
- IV – Year – Rs.23,000 Per Month.
Service Desk (SD): 1.8 Lakhs (Per Annum) (No Bond)
Venue Date & Time: 28th May 2018 at 08.30 AM
Knowledge Institute of Technology,
Knowledge Business School Salem
Training and Placement Cell,
KIOT Campus, Kakapalayam (Po.),
Salem – 637 504.
Procedure for participation in the Recruitment drive:
- No Registration Fee.
- The students are instructed to bring their two recent photographs, resume and photocopy of all their academic records.
- The candidates are requested to register their details on or before 25.05.2018.
- The candidates should be present at KIOT/KBSS campus at 8.30 am.
Wipro Placement Papers | Interview Questions | Recruitment Process
MORE DETAILS===============>CLICK HERE