Wipro Technologies campus placement at SVGOI Banur For Diploma 2017 batch On 30 July
SVGOI Banur feel immense pleasure to invite you for the participation of Diploma(3 years of polytechnic course, 10+3 or 10+2+3) of 2017 Batch pass out for the Mega Joint Placement Event of the Best IT Company i.e. Wipro Technologies, which is a Market leader at SVGOI Banur on 30th July 2017.
Wipro Technologies (www.wipro.com)
Wipro with over 1,00,000 employees spread across 50 countries, Wipro is one of the largest employers in India. its strength has always been its people and it has constantly devised specific programs which cater to an individual’s growth – right from continuous learning to career enhancement. Wipro believe an institute of high-standards such as yours would be a significant contributing factor in our Growth.
- Ranked #2 in the Global 500 listing of NGC Rankings 2012
- Ranked #1 in India ranking of CDLI for the last three years
This selection process is for a unique “Earn and Learn” programme in which the students have the opportunity to gain a Master’s degree from the prestigious college of India while working on live projects at Wipro.
The Best Career Opportunity
- Diploma (3 Years Polytechnic Course) in Computer Science /IT/Electronics/Electrical i.e (after 10th :: 10+3) or (after 12th ::10+2+3)
- Fresher – Year of Passing 2017 only
- 10th/ 12th(if appeared) : 50% and above (Aggregate);
- Diploma: 50% and above till date (Aggregate).
- 1 year Gap only is allowed
- NO Backlog
- Service Agreement: 12 months
Designation: Trainee Engineer
- Online Aptitude test :
- Technical & HR interview
Joining Location Delhi/NCR
Salary (Stipend):: Rs. 12, 500/- per month( during trainee Rs.8,000/- per month)+ Other Benefits
Reporting Time: 09.00 am to 11.30 am on 30th July 2017
Note: Online Registration will be closed 2 days prior to the event date
Candidates must apply for online registration at www.svgoi.in/wipro30
There will not be any Charges for this process.
Instructions for the Placement Drive
- WIPRO’s Career Boarding Pass
- A Photo ID like license; college I Card, etc must be brought by the each candidate.
- Youneed to carry 2 passport size photographs, 1 CV & 1 set of photocopies of certificates from 10th onwards with you at the time of test.
- Wear in formal dress only.
ON THE SPOT REGISTRATION is not AVAILABLE.
Venue: SVIET, Banur
Complete Address: SVIET Campus, Banur, on Chandigarh Banur Highway, near Gian Sagar Hospital.
Please feel free to contact incase of any query:
Thanks & Regards
Lt. Gurdial Singh(Retd.)
Sr. Admin Officer
Training & Placement,