Xerox Hiring Freshers As Software Developer On Jan 2017 @ Bangalore
Xerox Freshers Jobs 2017
|Experience||0 – 1 years|
|Salary||Rs 2.5 – 4 LPA|
|Job Role||Software Developer|
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
Xerox is leading Software Company,Xerography was invented more than 75 years ago, and enabled Xerox to engineer a better way for the world to share information. Since then they have continued engineering how the world works by applying our expertise in imaging, business process, analytics, automation and human centric design to make a real difference for our customers and their customers. And that means they have changed the way the world shops, learns, parks, does banking, receives healthcare and, of course – works. By helping businesses and governments of all sizes solve their biggest and nethermost challenges, they’re making the world work a little better, every day
- Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
- Candidate should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
- Should use the best practices and knowledge of internal or external business issues to improve products or services.
- Must act as a resource for colleagues with less experience.
- Should require in-depth knowledge and experience.
- Must have decisions guided by policies, procedures and business plan.
- Should have generally domestic scope/accountability.
- Should plan, design, develop and test software systems or applications for software enhancements and new products.
- Should be able to develop a range of products including device drivers, patches, operating system modifications, graphics modules, etc.
- Must analyze, program, and modifie software enhancements and/or new products used in local, networked, or Internet-related computer programs.
- Must be using current programming languages and technologies, writes code, completes programming, and performs testing and debugging of applications.
- Should plans and directs studies of potential electronic data processing applications.
- Must develop and install programs to support general business applications running on PCs.
- Must design web pages, including graphics, animation, and functionality; develops infrastructure and applications related to pages.
- May make hardware or software purchasing recommendations regarding web development and all other duties as assigned.