Xerox Hiring Freshers As Software Engineer On Dec 2016 @ Chennai
|Experience||0 – 2 years|
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
Xerox is the world’s leading enterprise for business process and document management. Its services, technology, and expertise enable workplaces – from small businesses to large global enterprises – to simplify the way work gets done so they operate more effectively and focus more on what matters most: their real business. Xerox offers business process outsourcing and IT outsourcing services, including data processing, healthcare solutions, HR benefits management, finance support, transportation solutions, and customer relationship management services for commercial and government organizations worldwide. The company also provides extensive leading-edge document technology, services, software and genuine Xerox supplies for graphic communication and office printing environments of any size.
- Candidates should possess B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA from any recognized university
- Responsible for those functions, activities, and skills required to architect, specify and qualify new products from a high level, or end point product, perspective.
- The focus could be mechanical, electrical, software, etc., depending on the type of end product.
- Builds knowledge of the organization, processes and customers
- Requires knowledge and experience in own discipline; still acquiring higher level knowledge and skills
- Receives a moderate level of guidance and direction
- Moderate decision making authority guided by policies, procedures, and business operations protocol