Zscaler Recruitment 2018 For Graduate Trainee Engineer | B.E/B.Tech @ Chandigarh
Zscaler Recruitment 2018
Zscaler is one of the most exciting technology companies around. Our mission is simple – it is to revolutionize Internet security through the magic of cloud computing. We are the leading, most innovative firm in a $35 billion market – security – and our passion is to bring cloud computing to Internet security just like Salesforce.com did to CRM. More than 5,000 organizations around the world are already using Zscaler – including amazing brands like General Electric, Nestle, NBC, and NATO – and more than 13 million people across more than 200 countries are protected by our systems every single day. If you want to know more about Zscaler check their official website www.zscaler.com
Zscaler Locations in India:
Bangalore & Chandigarh (Its also presented in many other countries)
|Job Role||Graduate Trainee Engineer|
|Last date to apply||ASAP|
- Provide first line phone/email consultation to customers by independently handling simple security/network problems.
- Participate in a 24×7 Support Operation.
- Interface with senior engineers and assist the customer with testing or troubleshooting.
- Escalate issues in a timely manner and focus on Customer satisfaction.
- Create entries in our technical support on-line database to accurately document any incident resolution that is not found in our knowledge base.
- Assist in developing on-going training programs for the department.
- Monitors and tracks issues to ensure accurate resolution
- Education: B. Tech Computer Science, Information technology
- Freshers or 0-1 year experience working as Product Support Engineer.
- Operating systems knowledge such as Linux, Unix and Free BSD is preferred.
- Knowledge or experience using tools like (Ping, Traceroute, MTR etc) is preferred.
- Knowledge of protocols such as HTTP, SMTP, FTP, DNS etc.
- Knowledge on below topics will be an added advantage:
- Network Protocol Analyzers (tcpdump, Wireshark)
- Network Security (SSL/TLS, VPNs, Firewall, IDS/IPS.
- Authentication systems such as LDAP, MS AD etc
- VPN technologies such as IPSec and VPN clients.
- Scripting knowledge (SHELL, Python, Perl) would be appreciated.